Planning and Scheduling Techniques
To acquire the skills of effective project planning and its effective implementation and control.
To acquaint the participants with techniques used for project planning and scheduling.
Planning specialists, schedulers, members of project teams, managers and project managers.
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Are You Ready to Start Creating Project?
- Using and Building Work Break Down Structure (WBS) or Product Break Down Structure (PBS)
- Defining types of activities and elements
- Three Point Estimation for Activity Duration and Cost
- Analyzing scheduling techniques
- Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM) and Network Logic Diagram
- How to Create Effective Activity Relations
- Critical Path Method Scheduling (CPM) and PERT Technique
- Assigning Constrains
- Planned vs. Actual and Baselining the Project Plan
- How to Create a Claim on Schedule
- Schedule and Resource Integration
- Schedule Updating Procedure
- Schedule Execution and Control
- Time Chain Diagram Methods
- Choosing the Right Scheduling tools for your Project
- How to create your company’s scheduling methodology