To acquire the essential skills to effectively analyze problems and risk in projects.
To acquaint the participants with the methodology, risk recognition and techniques of risk analysis.
Analysts, members of project teams, managers, project managers, team leaders.
- Basics of Risk Management
- What is risk management in a project (PRM)?
- Important PRM terminology and definitions
- Barriers and Opportunities
- Risk Management Methodologies
- Implement a standard risk management methodology
- Relations between uncertainty, risk and opportunities
- Risk Analysis
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Recognizing Risk
- Project Risk Event Examples
- Quantitative and Qualitative project risk analysis
- Risk Analysis Techniques
- Controlling Risk
- Project Risk Response and Mitigation
- Project Risk Control in Project Execution