TILOS Quick Jump Start Program
Would you like to get a jumpstart on your TILOS onsite training? Would you like to be sure your TILOS training runs smoothly, exceeds your expectations and gives your team a head start on planning and managing their own projects? If so, the TILOS Jumpstart Training program is for your requirements. TILOS Jumpstart Training bookends our standard two-day course with a one-day advance functionality course and a two-day post-course consulting session designed to maximize the effectiveness of onsite training and deliver great value to your company with your project sample. In the post-course consulting session, the consultant helps users apply what they have learned to more effectively manage their own projects. Users and consultant work on the real project sample or create one sample project on participants’ industry.
TILOS Jumpstart Training delivers a results-driven engagement where users apply their knowledge to solve real problems. We are able to deliver results quickly with:
Focused curriculum – Training consultant stresses
topics important to your organization.
Immediate reinforcement – Users have immediate opportunity to apply skills learned in training.
Personal attention – Small class size (maximum 10 users) ensures adequate attention to each student’s needs.
Easy set up – Consultant configures your environment for training with minimal time required from your organization.
Profile of participants
Szkolenie skierowane jest członków zespołów projektowych, kierowników projektów oraz menadżerów wszystkich szczebli zarzadzania.
STEP 1: Standard Training – 2 days
- Introduction to Linear Planning and Scheduling Concepts
- Quick Start Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Creating TILOS project files / project template concept
- Creating time and distance scales and grids
- Mass Haul Analysis and Planning
- Inserting, positioning and processing of graphics like drawings etc.
- Setting up distance profile diagrams and histograms
- Creating and adjusting multiple calendars, advanced settings
- Creating Subproject, WBS, Activities
- project together
- Linking tasks and rescheduling with users in TILOS
- Modeling task calculation types for estimation
- Library and options settings
- Creating Baseline, Comparison of Planned and Actual data
- Linear progress management
- Commenting the view: legends, logos, stamp fields
- Time – Distance diagram printing
- Gantt Charts
STEP 2: Advance Training – 1 day
- Resource planning & controlling
- Cost planning
- Primavera, Excel, MS Project, Asta Powerproject – Data Exchanges
- Creating your project sample template
- Clash detection management
- Multiple program and contractor management
STEP 3: Consulting – 2 days
Creating industry real sample project or customer
STEP 4: Post-training Online Support – 6 hours
3x2h Webinar sessions after services for support